KHC Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHC Solutions

ForumPortaliLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

Download MSN My Picture

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
proff.vB
WebMaster
WebMaster
proff.vB

Male
Numri i postimeve : 340
Vendndodhja : ωωω.кн¢-ѕσℓυтιση.тк
Registration date : 11/09/2008

Download MSN My Picture Empty
MesazhTitulli: Download MSN My Picture   Download MSN My Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 am

MSN My Picture is an application with which you can change your MSN avatar automatically.

You should choose an interval, a time space, for changing your images in some kind of slide show. You can also perform desktop captures and convert them to your avatar.

The space of time intervals comprise a minimum lapse of a minute and a maximum lapse of a month.

41177 Tetris Queen

Tetris Queen is a funny puzzle game that is presented as a variation of the traditional Tetris of all the times.

In this game you should gain experience as you find the treasures the game asks you, but it also enables you to eliminate the pieces with dynamite.

Tetris Queen is like traditional Tetris games in which you have to build rows and delete them. The difference lies on the fact that you have to find treasures and it gives you other extra benefits so that you can “eliminate” rows.

Shkarko
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė
http://www.gvhack.tk

Download MSN My Picture
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave tė kėtij forumi
KHC Solutions :: Download Programs-
Kėrce tek: